The last few months have been very challenging and they continue to be so. Our dedicated and hardworking team continue to work under a number of safety measures and guidelines to get your orders despatched as quickly and as safely as possible.
Please note we still have a limit in place with how many orders we can despatch on each day. We currently aim to despatch your order within 1 - 2 working days.
We appreciated your continued support and understanding during this time.
Our contact centre is open to take your order and answer your queries and questions.
Our temporary opening times will be 8am-8pm Monday-Friday. Our contact centre remains closed for over the weekend. You may experience a longer than normal wait time to get through to one of our agents, but we ask you to bear with us if we need to handle higher than normal call volumes.
Our contact centre is working remotely.
Birmingham and London Stores
Our London and Birmingham stores and in-store scrap services are now open with new safety measures in place, to keep our customers and colleagues safe.
Please note from the 24th July, face coverings are mandatory in shops. Please remember to bring a face covering with you and wear it at all times when visiting our stores.
We're here to help you with all your jewellery making needs, whether you’re getting your business going again or just simply trying to unwind with your latest project. That’s why we’ve made our stores a safe place to shop. Click here to learn more what we have done.
Click and Collect
• Order and collect will be available in both of our stores.
• When collecting your order in store, please respect social distancing measures we've put in place for the safety of our customers and colleagues.
• Please bear with us when you come into our store to collect your order as waiting times may increase whilst we stick to safety guidelines.
By doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our team it does mean there may be slight delays in your order being despatched. We currently aim to despatch your order within 1 - 2 working days.
We will ensure that any delays are kept to a minimum. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Please do note that any delivery time quoted on our site or on despatch emails are estimated and could extend beyond the dates provided. We are working hard to ensure this does not happen but ask for your understanding.
If you have a concern about delivery please contact 0345 100 1122
Free Returns – 180 days
We have extended our free returns to 180 days, please click here for more information.
If you have a return please contact 0345 100 1122 and our team will help you manage your return or click here to view our returns policy.
International Delivery Update
We are aware that there is interruption in the international postal networks so your parcels may be subject to delays.
If you have a query or are concerned about your parcel please contact +44 (0) 121 200 2120 and our team will help you.
Our scrap team are now processing scrap jobs as normal. Come into one of our stores to drop off any scrap returns in person.
Alternatively, you can post any scrab jobs to us. Click here to learn more
Or click here to see our FAQs.
What are we doing to work safely for you
As a result of COVID-19 we have made major changes to our logistics and warehouse operations to ensure the safety of all our team members.
What have we done –
• Social Distancing – We have reviewed our internal logistics organisation around high traffic areas to establish distance controls and to ensure our team are always 2 metres apart. This has taken some time, it has necessitated IT system changes and a re-layout of specific areas in our warehouse.
• PPE – All warehouse and logistics staff are provided with quality gloves and masks thereby helping to reduce risk.
• Hand sanitiser - all team members will have easy access to handwashing facilities and we have put procedures in place to ensure that they use these facilities once they have entered our site, every hour, before and after eating, before leaving the site. We have also put in place regular daily deep cleans.
• Team and Order Limits – We are limiting the number of team members in the warehouse at any one point by introducing new shift patterns. As such we may have to limit the number of orders we take each day.
• Vulnerable colleagues are self-isolating, and office staff are working from home where ever possible.
We are continuing to work hard to ensure that our staff and customers can safely continue to access our full services.
From us all at Cooksongold please stay at home and follow Government Guidelines and we hope to return to full operation once it is safe to do so.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and continued support during these unprecedented times.
Information provided in the statement reflects the current Coronavirus position. Any changes will be reflected in this statement.
Date: 4th August 2020
Sign up for news, offers and competitions
© 2020 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456