Order online, via our contact centre and in our store!
We are working hard to get your order despatched as quickly and as safely as possible. Our team will continue to work in line with COVID safe regulations within our warehouse. To learn more about what we are doing to work safely for you click here.
We currently aim to despatch your order within 1 - 2 working days.
If you have any questions regarding your order, current delivery schedule or our products then why not call us on 0345 100 11 22. Our standard opening times are 8am - 8pm Monday-Friday, and 10am - 4pm on weekends.
Or alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our help centre www.cooksongold.com/help
We appreciate your continued support and understanding during this time.
Visit us in our Birmingham or London store for in-store and scrap purchasing.
Don't forget you can still order & collect after one hour for Birmingham and two hours for London.
We do still have social distancing restrictions in place in our stores, learn more.
Please note in our London store, due to staff shortages caused by the Track and Trace app, waiting times in store may be increased, especially during busy times. Please bear with us.
As of the 19th July, we respectfully ask all customers to wear a mask whilst in store. This is for the safety and comfort of our staff and your fellow customers.
Mon - Thu | 9:00am - 4:30pm
Fri | 9:00am - 4:15pm
Mon - Fri | 9:00am - 4:30pm
Shopping Safely in store
• As of the 19th July, we respectfully ask all customers to wear a mask whilst in store. This is for the safety and comfort of our staff and your fellow customers.
• Our staff will continue to wear masks.
• Please bear with us during busy times as waiting times may increase and be prepared to queue outside the store during busy times.
• Where possible, please try to pay by card and contactless payment
Free Returns – 180 days
We have free 180 returns, please click here for more information.
International Delivery Update
We are still accepting orders from our international customers on Cooksongold, however there might be delays in shipping your order.
Click here to learn more about the impact of Brexit on your delivery.
If you have a query or are concerned about your parcel please contact +44 (0) 121 200 2120 and our team will help you.
You can use our walk-in scrap purchasing facility in our Birmingham & London store or you can continue to post any scrap jobs to us as normal. Click here to learn more
Or click here to see our FAQs.
We continue to work with COVID safe regulations within our warehouse, to protect our staff and get your order despatched as quickly as possible. This also applies from the 19th July.
What we are doing –
• Social Distancing – We will continue to apply social distancing guidelines within our warehouse.
• Staff bubbles – Teams are working within 'work bubbles' to further protect and keep people safe.
• Space bands – We will continue to use space bands for all team members that give a visual and audible warning if our staff get too close to a colleague.
• PPE – All warehouse and logistics staff are provided with quality gloves and masks thereby helping to reduce risk.
• Hand sanitiser - all team members will still have easy access to handwashing facilities and our procedures will still be in place to ensure that they use these facilities once they have entered our site, every hour, before and after eating, before leaving the site. We have also put in place regular daily deep cleans.
• Office staff are continuing to working from home where ever possible.
We are continuing to work hard to ensure that our staff and customers can safely continue to access our full services.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Information provided in the statement reflects the current Coronavirus position. Any changes will be reflected in this statement.
Date: 27th July 2021
© 2021 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456