Cooksongold Brexit Statement
Whilst there is a new trade agreement with the EU which came into force on the 1st January 2021, please bear with us as we deal with the outcome of Brexit and what that means for your order.
The situation is fluid and whilst we are working hard to find resolutions, there might be changes and delays in shipping your order as some of our goods are despatched from our warehouse.
Click here for more information on delivery to the EU.
- We would like to advise that customers are responsible for paying any duties, taxes or additional costs levied on your product at the time of importation, and for paying those costs. Please be aware that if you refuse to pay local taxes, we will not be able to refund your order until the goods have arrived back with us.
- We have previously increased our stock holding by more than £1 million to cater for any increase in demand or cover any supply chain issues. We are currently reviewing our stock inventory levels for 2021.
- We have set up a multi-disciplinary management team to implement solutions to any issues that may arise.
- We have adopted the use of the International Convention Mark in addition to UK standard hallmarks.
- We are unable to predict possible delays whilst clearing customs but we are in discussions with our carriers about how best to deal with this.
- We would encourage customers to ensure they have EORI status where applicable and to contact us on +44 121 200 2120 so we can update your account with this information.
- We remain committed to all our international customers and will look to deal with any issues as they arise.
Information provided in the statement reflects the current Brexit position Cooksongold is working towards. Any changes will be reflected in this statement.
Date: 12th July 2021
© 2021 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456