Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
- 1. Easy Silver Solder Strip, 3.0mm X 0.50mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 9g
- 2. Sterling Silver Round Wire 0.50mm
- 3. Sterling Silver Sheet 1.50mm Fully Annealed Soft
- 4. Extra Easy Silver Solder Strip, 2.0mm X 0.45mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 5g
- 5. Sterling Silver Square Wire 1.00mm Fully Annealed
- 6. 9ct DF Yellow Round Wire 1.00mm Diameter
- 7. Sterling Silver Grain
- 8. 3" Adjustable Saw Frame
- 9. Starter Soldering Kit, Un 2837
- 10. Sterling Silver Navette Trace, Loose
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Thank you for such amazing service. I ordered my beads yesterday and they arrived this morning, beautifully and professionally packaged and presented. I am so impressed with the speed and quality of your goods and services, that I would not hesitate to recommend you. A breath of fresh air!
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Add your testimonial here
Quality, Health & Safety & Environmental Policy
Click here to view or download the PDF version.
The Cookson Precious Metals Birmingham & Hatton Garden sites are both committed to the highest standards of performance in terms of its quality of service to our clients. We listen to our clients, continually reviewing our processes of service realization in line with customer needs, maximizing the efficiency of our integrated management system.
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment, preventing pollution and protecting the health & safeties of all individuals affected by both our activities and advice, including our employees & the public while in the pursuit of quality supply.
We provide a safe & healthy working environment by ensuring that all personnel are suitably informed, trained or instructed to carry out their work in & safe, healthy & environmentally friendly manner both to themselves, their surroundings & any other individuals who may be affected. We fully assess the risks of our activities & mitigate to reduce impact on Quality, Health, Safety & the Environment – working towards a target of Zero work related accidents or environmental incidents. The principal elements of our policy are: -
a) To develop & maintain a Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Management System satisfying the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 which forms the framework for achieving continual improvement, complete client satisfaction, reducing health, safety & environmental impact & full realisation of all company objectives.
b) To focus on the requirements of our business stakeholders, establishing levels of communication capable of totally determining their needs & expectations. To make available to the public the content and terms of this QUENSH policy.
c) To maintain an accurate knowledge of and comply with all relevant health, safety & environmental legislation, requirements, best practice and guidelines.
d) To maintain an optimum understanding of health, safety & environmental risk & impact associated with our activities & communicate these to our staff, & clients (as appropriate) through training and continually updated knowledge on quality, health, safety & environmental issues.
e) To encourage open debate, input & suggestion for Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental improvement from all of our staff.
f) To establish & maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities & realising all company objectives.
g) To identify scope for improvement in every aspect of the company’s activities, devising & implementing effective solutions throughout the company by means of periodic reviews.
Note: Responsibilities for Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety Management at CPM refer to pages 8 & 13 of the QUENSH Manual, the PPM & The Health & Safety Notice board.