Narrow Your Search
- Xmas Gift Finder New!
- Shop Home
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Crafts
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Just want to say a big thank you - The service you provide is fantastic as are the products
- Received my order yesterday. Beautifully packed and speedily delivered. Was really pleased with my order and will definitely be back for more!
- I was delighted with my purchases,the quality and the speed of delivery,was also very impressed with customer service.I will be buying again.ThanksSheilaIreland
- Add your testimonial here
Fretz Planishing Hammer Large
Product Code : 997 3104
Catalogue Page : 501
Fretz hammers feature beautiful and strong Padauk wood pistol grip handles, oil finished and tapering to a slender neck for flexibility. The head is cast from 420-grade stainless steel and hardened to 50HRC f... Read the full product description...
Fretz Planishing Hammer Large - 997 3104
Fretz hammers feature beautiful and strong Padauk wood pistol grip handles, oil finished and tapering to a slender neck for flexibility. The head is cast from 420-grade stainless steel and hardened to 50HRC for maximum durability. The Fretz planishing hammer is used for smoothing metal and can also be used for sizing rings, shaping bezels and forming metal against mandrels and stakes. The round head smooths previous raising marks and the flat head smooths marks from round head to a nearly even finish. Dimensions - length 25cm, head face 2.2cm diameter, weight 225g
- We use fast and cost effective methods to ensure efficient and safe delivery of your order. We constantly review our carriers, and our delivery rates to ensure we offer a great delivery service at a competitive price.
- All our items are despatched by a network of carriers including Royal Mail, Yodel, Secure Mail (now known as DX Group), TNT, Fed Ex and DHL.
- Our current despatch rate is 97% next day delivery, overseas orders are dispatched same day as receipt, but are dependant on courier delivery time, typically 2- 5 days (dependant on region).
- We will do our best to despatch your order the same day, however for guaranteed same day despatch order before 3.00pm.
- If you want to track your parcel, please call 0845 100 1122. Please note that our trackable services are Royal Mail Special Delivery, DX Group, Yodel, TNT, FedEx and DHL. Parcels that are sent First Class Post and Recorded Delivery can not be tracked.
How we calculate our postage costs
The postage charge will vary depending on the weight & value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
Our postage costs start from the following:*
- First class post- start from £3.15
- Recorded delivery- start from £4.15
- Next day delivery- cheapest starts from £6.25 with Yodel
- Hazardous goods- starts from £11
*Please note that these prices are too used as a guide only and may vary due to the weight and value of your parcel.
Do you accept International Orders ?
Cooksongold.com welcomes orders from all over the world, and currently deals with customers in over 50 countries.
Our delivery methods to International countries include:
- Eire International (Irish International Registered Post)
- International Registered Post
- TNT International
International postage prices vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
If you are looking to order hazardous goods, please note that some carriers will not take these. If you want to purchase hazardous goods, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be able to advise if this item can be sent to your country.
Can I order on-line and collect from our counters ?
You can now click & collect from our Birmingham Jewellery Quarter counter or our Hatton Garden Counter.
- As you checkout simply select COLLECT in the delivery method box.
- On the subsequent screens, you will be asked to select which counter you want to collect from and a pick up time.
- The collection time is 2 hours from ordering if you are collecting from Hatton Garden or 1 hour collect time from Birmingham.
How do I return items?
Please return products to: The Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Include a covering letter stating your account / invoice number, the reason why you are returning i.e. un-required and what action you need i.e. credit and we can organise that for you.
If you are returning an item and you request for another product, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned product. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment.
Please contact our sales office to help process your returned goods quickly and efficiently. Click here to e-mail our sales office.
Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, with the original invoice and/ or a covering letter
Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
Goods returned for credit that were correctly supplied, may be subject to a handling charge.
Goods that are cut to your requirements i.e. sheet, wire, chain, etc, may be subject to a handling charge.
Sorry, but we are unable to cover the cost of return postage except where items are faulty or have been sent in error.
Our on-line shop will highlight any out of stock items / part orders and provide you with three options. Simply choose one of these options as you checkout. The options are as follows:
- I want my items quickly, please deliver all available stock items now, and send the remainder when available (at an additional postage cost.)*
- Please group my items together and deliver all items on a nominate date (when all items are in stock)
- Deliver all available stock, but forget about the balance/out of stock items.
* Please be aware that any items left on back order will be subject to an additional postage cost.