Narrow Your Search
- Golden Ticket Sale New!
- Shop Home
- Arts and Crafts
- Base Metal
- Beads New!
- Boxes and Packaging
- Cast Rings
- Charm Beads
- Crystal Clay
- Display and Sundries
- Ecosilver New!
- FIMO Polymer Clay
- Finished Chain
- Finished Jewellery
- Gold and Silver Bars
- Grain and Casting Pieces
- Jewellery Making Kits
- Loose Chain
- Napkin Rings
- Precious Metal Clay
- Reflections Silver
- Stamped Signet Ring Blanks
- Strip Bezel and Gallery
- Jewellery Tools
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Unfinished Bangles
- Wedding Ring Blanks
- A-Z Products
- Quick Shop
- 1. Easy Silver Solder Strip, 3.0mm X 0.50mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 9g
- 2. Sterling Silver Round Wire 0.50mm
- 3. Sterling Silver Sheet 1.50mm Fully Annealed Soft
- 4. Extra Easy Silver Solder Strip, 2.0mm X 0.45mm, 600mm Lengths, Weight Per Strip 5g
- 5. 9ct DF Yellow Round Wire 1.00mm Diameter
- 6. Sterling Silver Grain
- 7. 3" Adjustable Saw Frame
- 8. Starter Soldering Kit, Un 2837
- 9. Sterling Silver Navette Trace, Loose
- 10. Sterling Silver Charm Carrier, Small
- 10. Sterling Silver Charm Carrier, Small
Why Shop With Us?
Find us on Facebook
- Top rate customer service team are always happy to advise on products. Fast, efficient deliveries with a website which is easy to negotiate and secure payment. Oh and lastly..... Fantastic range of supplies for making jewellery.
- I was recommended by a friend to try out Cookson gold, and so I did and what a great find it is too. I've now ordered twice in the space of three weeks, the items were even better than on the website. The delivery is exceptional, the packaging is more than adequate. Thank you Cookson gold, I am never going to buy from anywhere else!!
- Great service and much cheaper than in the shops. Got all of my order within 2 days. Chain much heavier than expected. Will be back
- Add your testimonial here
Fairtrade - Background
The UK is one of the world’s leading Fairtrade markets, with more products and more awareness of Fairtrade than anywhere else in the world.
Sales of Fairtrade products soared by 40% in 2010 to an estimated retail value of £1170 million compared with £836 million in 2009.
UK shoppers are continuing to embrace Fairtrade, showing their commitment to ethical values despite the tough economic times.
In 2011, Cookson Precious Metals became a FLO-CERT registered supplier of certified Fairtrade and Fairmined gold.
Why Offer Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold
With jewellery it's the thought that counts. Research reveals that people buying jewellery for a special occasion holds greater value and significance if it carries the Fairtrade and Fairmined Marks*.
Consumer concerns about gold have been linked to the growing trend for fairly traded or ethically sourced products. Reports show that a third of consumers would choose to shop at stores that were concerned about how their gold is produced, while a quarter said they would buy Fairtrade and Fairmined gold even if it meant paying more**.
The Fairtrade and Fairmined dual stamp on products gives assurance to retailers and consumers that miners in the developing world are getting a fair deal for their work.
*Globescan, January 2010
** CAFOD, " Good bling not bad bling says British public," 2006
Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold product available from Cookson Precious Metals
Fairtrade and Fairmined certified gold, is the world's first independent ethical certification system for gold, which will offer you the guarantee of a product which has been responsibly mined.
In 2011 Cookson Precious Metals became a certified supplier of Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold. We now stock :
Grain - Fine Gold Grain, 18ct Yellow Gold Grain, 18ct White Gold Grain
Sheet - 18ct Yellow Gold Sheet 2mm, 18ct White Gold Sheet 2mm
Round Wire - 18ct Yellow Gold 1.5mm Round Wire, 18ct White Gold 2.5mm Round Wire
Square Wire - 18ct Yellow Gold 3mm & 6mm Square Wire, 18ct White Gold 3mm & 6mm Square Wire
As demand from our customers increases so will our range, check back for regular range updates.
Purchasing Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold from Cookson Precious Metals
Only businesses registered with one of Fairtrade International’s Labelling Initiatives and/or FLO-CERT can buy and sell certified gold, and use the Fairtrade and Fairmined dual stamp on certified products.
Please register your interest through Fairtrade -
For further information on Cookson Precious Metals Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold range please contact :
Rob Taylor on 0121 212 6401, or via email Rob.Taylor@cooksongold.com.
Links to Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold
For more information on Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold visit http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/gold/
To register and interest in Fairtrade and Fairmined Gold :