We asked our customers on social media what was on their wishlist. This could be the wishlist for Christmas, Black Friday or in general for jewellery making. We thought it would be great to compile all of the items to inspire some of you, with added descriptions, so you can get inspired easily
- Bangle mandrel – Perfect for hand forming bangles
- A Orion 100c Pulse Welder – Ideal for manufacturing and repairing your jewellery FAST
- Pliers Kit – Our top 4 pliers in one set, making it easy for you to create or repair with one kit
- GRS inside ring holder vertical – does what it says, which is to securely hold rings in a vertical position
- A bezel setting punch – This set of 24 is great for setting stones
- Keum boo foil – Add a little je ne sais quoi to your creations with some beautiful gold leaf
- Sterling silver chains – There’s never enough chains a jewellery maker can have, especially when it’s one of our ever so popular sterling silver chains
- Gemstones – The foolproof way of adding a little colour and sparkle to a creation
- A Rolling Mill – Stretch, flatten or even reshape your metals with this handy tool
- A workbench – A great way to dedicate one space to jewellery making
- Prometheus mini kiln – A great option for small scale work
- Foredom rotary tumbler – Burnish gold, silver and other metals with this one tool
- University Student Starter Tool Kit – If you’re just starting out on your jewellery making, this is perfect
- Metal Clay Beginners Silver Kit – 39 pieces dedicated to allowing you to work with silver clay
- Silver Sheet 1mm – the possibilities are endless with silver sheet. Make a ring, maybe a pendant or even a bracelet. The list goes on!
- Hand torch – Get soldering with this essential tool
Our favourite answer was “all of it!” We reckon jewellery makers will relate with this one the most.
We know it can be overwhelming at times, trying to decide between the nearly 20,000 items we have online. That’s why we thought we would ask our customers to see what you already had your eyes on.
So, what’s on your jewellery making wishlist at the moment?