From scrolls, jump rings and cufflinks, to hook wires and more, there are hundreds of jewellery making findings available for the jewellery maker.
It can be overwhelming to know where to start, what findings are right for your jewellery making project? What are the most popular jewellery findings? How do I know where to start with jewellery findings?
These are just some of the questions that beginner jewellery maker has which is why we have compiled a list of top ten findings available at Cooksongold to help you understand it all, a little bit better.
- Jump Rings: You’ll always need to keep jump rings topped up in your jewellery findings stock. A popular choice for any jewellery maker at Cooksongold, find our jump rings to use for any bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more jewellery making projects.
- Cufflink Fittings: Making jewellery couldn’t be easier with our cufflink fittings – a perfect way to create multiple sets of cufflinks, this jewellery finding will be an essential in your workshop.
- Bolt Rings: Fasten your chains, necklaces and pendants with bolt rings from Cooksongold. These are perfect findings for jewellery making projects large or small.
- Scrolls: Secure your earrings with our earring back scrolls. Never lose earrings again with the helpful butterfly backs – an essential jewellery finding you can’t be without.
- Safety Catches and Joints: Small in size but largely essential to any jewellery maker’s work – find safety catches and joints at Cooksongold to securely fasten any jewellery pieces.
- Continental Fittings: Cater for ears with continental jewellery findings. Also known as the D Shaped Ear Wire, this handy jewellery tool will help you create earrings of any size or style.
- Sterling Silver Beads: Perfect to intricately match any sterling silver jewellery findings to complete your piece, our beads are an essential additional touch to any jewellery making project.
- Ear Fittings: Earring backs, earring clips, screws, scrolls – you name it, Cooksongold will supply it. Find your perfect ear fittings for all your jewellery making needs today.
- Ring Clips: Need a temporary solution to an incorrect ring size? Invest in ring clips jewellery findings for a speedy problem solver to reduce the size of any ring.
- Safety Chain: Never lose your precious jewellery again with a Cooksongold safety chain. Add to your bracelets, bangles, beaded bracelets and more – the essential jewellery finding for any jewellery maker’s project.
Want to find out more about our jewellery findings? Discover more detail on our ten essential findings for jewellery making today from our infographic below. Simply click to view the full image.