Well. I am really not one to blow my own trumpet usually, and keep myself quite quiet about my bejewelements, which I'm starting to learn is a fault of mine. So here goes....
I was recently in the October's Issue of Vogue! I still cant believe it when I say it to people! haha, It has all gone really well, I was contacted through my website by this lovely lady and the rest is history.
The orders have been going delightfully well, slowing down now but still incoming. Heres a link to it of you fancy a look...
HannahMary Jewellery Vogue
Now, Im just trying to keep the ball rolling, I've had a fair amount of interest form other magazines etc. Including the 'Gold Directory' I just wondered if any of you fab people new anything much about this mini yellow pages for the rich and famous? I have the basic low down on it, just not anything about peoples actual experience with it. If so do you think its really worth the time and money they are offering? It seems to linger about for 6 months as they only release it twice a year, which could be a bonus?

Im all of a dither and overwhelmed with it all really... I've EVEN opened a business bank account!