Thread: Moan moan moan

Unhappy Moan moan moan

Right...
    I've just been told by our landlord that I can't (they can't )get any chasers' pitch until 8th March and I cannot see it ANYWHERE else on the net.
    And, if I could, would it be compatible (?) with what I have?. Is it that precious?
    And, I'm one of those who can never remember how to post a new thread and it takes me ages.I did Google this and saw Dennis had replied to another idiot in the past. Are we the only two?

Depending on which hardness you're after, Walsh's, Betts' the other 'C' word and ebay all have some on offer!
    Sally

Or search on here for matsu yani...

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    And, I'm one of those who can never remember how to post a new thread and it takes me ages.I did Google this and saw Dennis had replied to another idiot in the past. Are we the only two?
    Well it happens quite often, but if you have jpeg images reduced to about 80 megabites, it's very similar to emailing them. Write your story, press on the paper clip, browse your pictures and send. It's a bit slow, though, so play some music.

It's good to have a rant. I do it now and then. Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by -Sally- View Post
    Depending on which hardness you're after, Walsh's, Betts' the other 'C' word and ebay all have some on offer!
    Sally
    Thanks Sally. I've checked them out but they're all different to what I have and I'm concerned about mixing them.
    I'd never heard of Betts though, so thanks especially for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Or search on here for matsu yani...
    Thanks Peter, I am going to try the DIY at some point but at the moment I want to keep tap tap tapping and can imagine trying to empty my bowl and so on
    a bit time consuming at the moment.
    I'd be really interested to hear from anyone who has though.
    Nick

Ah, you already have some. It's no fun emptying a pitchbowl - doable though. Upside down in an oven at a lowish temperature or with some long use of a heat gun, the pitch will drop out (leaving a cleanup job inside the bowl).
    TBH, having done it once I'd rather buy another pitchbowl...