Thread: I see where I've been going wrong

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I see where I've been going wrong

I think I've been looking in the wrong place for inspiration all these years
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25674835

Wow she's making good money, however the pictured example looks awful to me!

Nick

I think it's a brilliant idea. I'd like a bird poo dropping on my shoulder only for me it would have to be a seagull poo.

I actually went to the MoL last week to see this exhibit. I actually loved this piece because firstly it made me laugh, like a proper one from the belly and secondly because it's actually really beautiful. The other half didn't even realise what it was supposed to be. There were a couple of super-intricate rings which looked like typical centre stone rings with diamonds round the edge (there is probably a name for them) but a bit wonky. Closer inspection revealed they were being assembled by tiny ants.

I came away very inspired

Oh I love her! She makes amazing rings with tiny ants trying to make off with the gemstones - if we get married I want one for my engagement ring.

Here are the anty rings and things: http://www.franceswadsworthjones.com/thieves Scroll to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    Oh I love her! She makes amazing rings with tiny ants trying to make off with the gemstones - if we get married I want one for my engagement ring.
    I think it's a good thing that I automatically assumed that the ant were making the rings. I'm really Jonesing the big pearl jobbie.