Introducing advanced, 3D printing technology for your workshop; simplifying the jewellery manufacturing process, reducing production costs and time with Photocentrics Liquid Crystal Precision 1.5 Printer. The LC Precision 1.5 Printer offers accurate and reliable 3 dimensional printing at your finger tips. Using state of the art programming, Daylight Polymer printing technology and high quality electronics that offer superior quality control when producing resin models.
Photocentric are a specialist chemical manufacturer of a wide variety of photopolymers that can harden in light from right across the spectrum. They are patent holders in visible light curing technologies and have a core business based on being innovative in photopolymer stretching various industries including; jewellery, dental, model making, engineering and medical.
• Creates high definition, robust 3D models, freeing up time traditionally spent hand-carving.
• Ideal for printing Jewellery, Dental models and figurines.
• Suitable for more complex designs.
• Prints layer-by-layer - meaning the possibilities are endless.
• 178mm touch screen for easy operation.
• Integral high resolution liquid crystal display panel (140mm) which offers; 2K resolution, XY pixel size of 47 microns.
• Maintenance-free drive unit enhances accuracy and increased reliability to print large, solid parts as well as small, intricate details.
• Build volume of 121mm x 68mm x 160mm
• USB port for loading files
We stock a range of Photocentric products including; the Liquid Crystal 3D Printer, replacement accessories and a selection of resins suitable for casting and modelling.
The expertise and variety of products offered by Photocentric have allowed for accessible innovative technology for all levels of skill, helping simplify the jewellery manufacturing process therefore reducing production costs and time.
Suitable for creating high definition, intricate jewellery items when cast in metal. Eliminates the need for wax patterns, suitable for direct investment casting. Leaves almost no ash or residue.
Suitable for creating high definition castable parts. Eliminates the need for wax patterns or moulds. Burns evenly at regularly increasing temperatures.
Suitable for creating parts that need to withstand high temperatures (up to 180°C) and pressures when vulcanizing. Perfect to use as a pattern in high resolution silicon rubber moulds.
Suitable for creating high definition, complex jewellery prototypes. High speed printing capability. Suitable for airbrushing.
Create your models directly from your CAD designs
This printer comes with Photocentric’s latest software, Photocentric Studio.
This complete and comprehensive program is the perfect solution for all users from hobbyists to professionals.
Sign up for news, offers and competitions
© 2019 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456