Hi All.

I have always used this necklets from Cooksons: VVI CFR
https://www.cooksongold.com/Finished...prcode-VVI-CFR

But they've been out of stock for months. I've had some on backorder for ages and they arrived over the w/e but without bayonet clasps - instead they all had lobster clasps.

I got in touch with Cooksons and they've checked over stock and got back to me with the following:

"The supplier advised (at the end of the production process) that they have manufactured all of the products with the incorrect clasp. We have been out of stock of these products for some months now, so we have taken the decision to accept the stock as a temporary fulfilment, while we re-source the products again with a supplier that can provide the correct spec. We will arrange to have the products re-photographed and added to the website temporarily, while we sell this stock through."

Just thought I'd let you know in case you were ordering any.

But also I wondered if anyone knew where I could purchase the same sort of necklet with a bayonet clasp. The lobster clasp version really doesn't suit my jewellery and I'll be returning the ones I ordered. I've got a few shows coming up and really need to get stocked up on these necklets. Or is it possible to buy the cable and clasps separately and make them up myself? and how tricky would that be?

Thanks

Evie