Thread: Holiday!

Default Holiday!

I'm finally getting a few flutters of excitement. Tomorrow I'm off to France for my first ever holiday alone and although it's a long way to go to learn how to use PMC I'm very much looking forward to it. It's a very indulgent reward after a terribly difficult year, and it's reward to myself for being able to navigate myself and my children through it. I'm a bit concerned that my bank balance won't thank me if I add PMC to my love of smithing and electroforming but hopefully my soul and creativity will gain something from it 😊

Hope you have an amazing time Deb x

Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    Hope you have an amazing time Deb x
    Thank you ��

Sometimes trying out something new means you either like it, or don't, but its all about doing something different and enjoying the process. Sounds like you deserve it if you've had a difficult year and in my opinion it doesn't sound indulgent at all. I hope you have a wonderful time and that you thoroughly enjoy yourself - plus you always meet more people when you holiday alone.
    Jules

An exotic location for a course. I'm sure everyone who sees this will envy you Deb.
    Here is a link to a post by a much missed member and clay expert, which might be in inspiration. Regards, Dennis.

https://www.cooksongold.com/forum/sh...ghlight=Anubis

Good on you hope you gain some good info from it, ( I believe it is a long week end over there )

Thanks all. It is a long weekend, although I'll be there for the whole week. Plus I'm doing a combo of metal clay and cookery classes, sounds like heaven.