Thread: not so little nest ring

Default not so little nest ring

Good morning... I am so excited with my work today... finally finished polishing last night. This is my latest tricky design. Most of the time i come up with things which are too hard for my skills, but after 6 months of total modifications i have finished it!!! I had to replace stone and setting and colours were a bit changed into a bit of patina at the bottom.. so here it is...tadaaam..... any comments are welcome!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5272.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	11986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5270.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	11987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5273.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	11988

apologies somehow images were rotated... not sure how to change that.... ups..
    Last edited by Ankolosova; 02-05-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Ha, a little nest of eggs, or is it acorns? Someone will be pleased to wear that. The orientation of the picture depends on how you held the phone or camera. as far as i know it can only be changed with an editing programme.

ha TX Dennis , hose are supposed to be eggs... LOL... re pics they were ok untill I have pasted them. so not sure what 's there...

It's so nice to finish a piece that you are excited about. I can see why it must have taken you ages it's so detailed, love the little nest. Is that lots of wire woven and soldered onto a base?

yes, TX ... those are indeed small wires (short) made into nest... I was trying to keep it natural looking , like a bird would be using small sticks..