Thread: Name ideas for my shop/social media

Default Name ideas for my shop/social media

Hi guys,

I love this forum so many kind and helpful people and I hope it’s ok to ask this question.

I need some ideas for my shop name and social media. All my jewellery pieces are handmade inspired by nature and vintage designs with a modern twist and minimalist style.

I’ve a few things in mind and I’ve been looking online but nothing so far stands out. Any quirky words, something different, interesting and inspirational comes to your mind?

I’m not looking for marketing/seo best practices etc etc just some creative ideas for the name for handmade jewellery please.

Thank you ��

One of your biggest problems - as I am sure you have discovered already - is that most of the good names are already taken. A business name should reflect the business. eg. Squirk might sound good but the really good washing up liquid company tells potential customers what you are all about
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by pearlescence View Post
    One of your biggest problems - as I am sure you have discovered already - is that most of the good names are already taken. A business name should reflect the business. eg. Squirk might sound good but the really good washing up liquid company tells potential customers what you are all about
    Yeah can’t agree with you more! I’m just excited to see what other suggestions I get. I like squirk but sounds more like washing up liquid or body wash.

I like these brainstorming sessions, you get really mixed responses which can put things in perspective.