I suddenly seem to have an awful lot to do and no time to fit it in

Not having had crafting days this week hasnt helped and of course on one of my days i have to take the dragon shopping and next weds she wants me to take her to the butchers and the dentists too so god know how i will fit anything in

I only have Saturday at home this weekend and i will be running aroud after Kit that day and of course on Sunday i will be at Nic weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But my "to-do" list is growing:

Tomorrow night the chap who lives in the field next door (in a coach lol) is popping in to discuss a card he wants made by wednesday, then one of the parts delivery men ordered another pink girly card for one of his granddaughters for next week. My motherss friend is looking for a keepsake for a granddaughters wedding and so wants a personalised candle, so that needs to be discussed. Yet another baby girl card sold from the garage rack today and its looking a little thin so i need to top it up and make a stack of xmas cards (cards are almost as time consuming as jewellery for me, i take ages deciding what i like with what lol)

Then i need to do a spreadsheet for all the materials costs for the jewellery as my little book is getting a little hard to follow so i need to step it up a bit. Then i need to work out the costs on the pendant and fringe bracelet.

I havent looked at my website in weeks so i really need to rephograph everything and start working on that a bit more.

My mums birthday is approaching in October and i would like to make her a little something.

I havent even thought about the xmas competition on here!!

Then of course comes the big theing of getting into Kurts room, i think i am gonna have to try and arrange to have him here and go in and help him clear it to keep him on the job. Otherwise i cant see me getting in there this side of xmas So i want that done too which will again take time away from crafting.

There is heaps of other stuff to do apart from the normal work and household duties and i just know i am gonna start tearing out my hair cos i will be wanting to make some pretties