Hi there,

I’m new here so apologies if this has been asked before / have posted in the wrong place etc but I really need a bit of advice with some packaging and this seemed like the best spot!

I make a range of necklaces that I would like to present on a cardboard necklace board and would like it to be customised. It seems like this is the sort of thing that everyone who needs it has, but for the life of me I can’t find a place to buy them and get them printed! I feel like I might be calling them the wrong thing maybe? It’s driving me mad. Until now I have recycled the inside of picture mounts but I have some craft fairs coming up over the next few months and would like it to look a bit more professional. Until now the only things I can find are on Etsy and while I am more than happy to get them from there they don’t offer very inspiring previews of the quality of work.

Could anyone recommend someone that they use or tell me the correct terminology to search for. I feel like it’s a pretty standard thing to need so you might have a little laugh at me but it really is the cornerstone to the rest of my packaging. Ideally it would be great to be able to get boxes from the same place - but I feel like that’s a pipe dream at this point!

Thank you