Thread: geronimo 777

Default geronimo 777

Help to try to sell my Tools worked last 25 years self- employed Master Model Maker Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3955.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	11889

As I've already said - list the tools you have, the prices you're putting on them and photos - which you seem to have got the hang of already - in the classifieds section and it stands a chance of success.
    If you post it in the wrong section I'll do what I can to rectify it.

How do I get to complete the price and contact details and to put it in the Classified section for selling

Just write it all here. If you are shy about your address, ask anyone interested to post a private message. Then a notification will appear very top, right, where it says notifications

I'd prefer it if it were added to the thread in the classifieds, personally, and not here - this section is for questions about the forum, not sales. I've already moved one post to add on to the existing thread.
    Please be aware that there is a timeout on being able to edit posts - after a short while, you cannot modify the post but you can add another post to the thread to update it.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    I'd prefer it if it were added to the thread in the classifieds, personally, and not here - this section is for questions about the forum, not sales.
    Sorry my fault for not looking at the heading.

Thanks for putting right for me I retired 10 years ago kept my tools in case I carried on working but enjoying my spare time off