Thread: my little excitement this weekend

Default my little excitement this weekend

I was quite excited today. my little girl without asking me has promised at school to bring for coming fair some keyrings with Dobby form Harry Potter. she was very convinced that this will not be a trouble for me to make (hahah I see she is more confident in me then me,,,,) anyhow I have never done any engraving before and do not have best tools but I have ended up with those 2! second one is even more nicely done then 1st.. but I have learned that engraving is damn hard thing to do!!! so pls do not judge strictlyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4691 (1).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	11863
    Last edited by Ankolosova; 10-02-2019 at 11:17 PM.

No too bad for some one who has not done any engraving before, you should have seem my first effort

They will fit the bill and you should be very pleased with them Anna. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    No too bad for some one who has not done any engraving before, you should have seem my first effort
    oh thank you.... when I have watched all these videos it was so easily done hahah but interesting that hand learns amount of pressure to be applied.... maybe one day I will practice it properly...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    They will fit the bill and you should be very pleased with them Anna. Dennis.
    ha Dennis I have told already my daughter not to promise anything without checking with mommy 1st hahah. I bet the 1-3 £ those will be sold at fair wont cover effort and all materials I put over weekend... hahaha all to make child happy....

I wont live long enough to be a accomplished engraver, lukily we have here in Adelaide a extra ordinary engraver from over your side of the world
    I just pay him a large amount of money and the magic happens ( the large amount of money is well and truly deserved )

Wooowwww so cute! Very nice job, well done!