Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
So you can get buckets of fat balls now then?
Apparently!
I think it adds a little intrigue to say you have taken your amazing photographs with the help of a fat ball bucket!! ..it amuses me anyhow! I'm easily pleased!!

I've just come back from a car boot sale with a 150 quid magnifying lamp for thirty quid! As new being sold by a beautician so it has a lovely long arm, 3 to 5 times magnification and daylight bulb. We went to see if we could get some camera parts for the OH's new business idea
Nice one!!

I came home from our car boot sale with a screwdriver (50p) and one of those mini Ikea 20w halogen desklamps that articulates in numerous places...also 50p!! The screwdriver is OK as a screwdriver but the shank is a lovely crisp 6mm square... so it will make a great mandrel for square jumprings!! I'll be making some square chains next week! And I'm hoping the lamp will be good enough to go with the fat ball bucket! If not it is still a darned good bargain!

OOO OOOO look what I've just done!! I've split the quote!! HTML programming here I come!! WOOOHOOO!!!