Thread: Combination rolling mill - testing the water

Cool Combination rolling mill - testing the water

Hello all,

Despite not posting on here before I have been on here tirelessly and learnt of many tips and tricks.

I have definitely benefited from the wisdom on here and for that I thank you all!!

Anyway. . .

I have one of the basic rolling mills that is now surplus to requirements, used no more than 5 times, it was more of a workshop prop than anything else.

It has the 5 spare rollers for wire or texturising. I don't even think they've been out of their packets.

The blue paint has chipped off in places from moving it about before we mounted it to a bench.

I wouldn't want to take much less than £150 for it, for that money its a great starter mill for those that don't want a £450 durston.

If anyones interested I will get some pics sorted.

I'm in South East London and could possibly deliver locally, otherwise I could also box it up ... but it is around 25kg iirc.

Many thanks

Lance

Hi Lance,
    i might be interested! x Could you please upload some photos and what is the brand name please? thanks!

Hello, not sure who exactly makes these mills, they're just sold as the 'value' mill at cooksons.

Jewellers sometimes refer to them as the Indian mills because they're made out there. A lot cheaper than a quality mill but still useable! The few times I have used it I have managed to roll out silver ingots into perfectly usable sheet.

Hopefully these images work. . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1192.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	11810

Name:	IMG_1193.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	11811