Thread: En Masse making

Default En Masse making

Hello everyone, hope you're all well and busy busy with the upcoming holiday season.

I'm looking for advice and haven't been able to find anything in past topics, so hope it's not a silly question.

I only have a small jewellery business, but I've started making little earrings and pendants that are selling well and attracting attention. Thing is, there's only me and I work full time so I'm struggling to hand make every little thing to keep up with possible demand.

So my question is this... What would be the best, most cost effective way to produce in bulk when it comes to chains and small things like sleepers?

Would it be better and cheaper to wax/cast or buy wholesale and add my own touches such as dangles and pendants?

If the answer is wholesale .. please could you advise some reputable companies for me to try out.

Any advice at all would be appreciated. This is all pretty new to me.

Thanks in advance!

Nina

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I use cooksongold.com, palmers.co.uk, silvercorporation. I would imagine buying in things like sleepers might be better than making them. Your time is what costs most. I was buying square studs as me making them would be much more expensive. Also consider buying in components you don't enjoy making. Life's too short!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    I use cooksongold.com, palmers.co.uk, silvercorporation. I would imagine buying in things like sleepers might be better than making them. Your time is what costs most. I was buying square studs as me making them would be much more expensive. Also consider buying in components you don't enjoy making. Life's too short!
    Brilliant, thank you Sheen! Life is definitely too short and my fingers can only take so much!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk