Thread: NEW Blog Competition - Post and WIN!

Default NEW Blog Competition - Post and WIN!

Hey,
    As well as our forum competition, Cooksongold are giving away a jewellery making kit for simply posting comments on our Jewellery Making Supplies Blog accessible at: http://www.cooksongold.com/blog/. This competition will run until 31st October 2009 where the winner will be notified by e-mail as well as announced on the blog and forum. The competition winner will be picked at random by myself, and remember the more comments you post the more likely you are to WIN!

Happy posting!

Terms & conditions
    1. No purchases necessary. Blog posters are entered automatically by posting comments. Entries go to the Marketing Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ. Closing date for the draw will be 31.10.2009. The draw will take place on 06.11.2009. Cookson Precious Metals Competition Secretary will make the draw.
    2. The Draw is open to all Cookson Precious Metals blog members aged 18 years and over.
    3. Entries are not limited to one per person, and are based on the number of comments posted.
    4. There is no cash alternative. Cookson Precious Metals reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.
    5. The winner will be notified by e-mail as well as on the blog by 20.11.2009. The winner's name and County will be made available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The Competition Secretary, Cookson Precious Metals, 59-83 Vittoria Street. Birmingham B1 3NZ.
    6. Employees of Cookson Precious Metals, their agents and families are excluded from the draw together with any person connected to the draw.
    7. Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the draw.
    8. No responsibility is accepted for prize draw coupons lost, damaged or mislaid.
    9. No correspondence will be entered into. The Competition Secretary's decision is final. The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals.
    10. The prize comprises of a jewellery making kit.

Visit our blog: http://www.cooksongold.com/blog/
    Visit our popular jewellery tips section: http://www.cooksongold.com/blog/category/jewellery-tips

http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96

Question Blog Problems

Hi, I am trying to post a blog to let people know about a wonderful beading book I have found but in spite of numerous attempts cannot see how I can do it. So, does anyone have any advice for me, perhaps a link would help. Thanks in anticipation, Regards and best wishes.

Smile You need 15 posts first Amberdragon.

Hi, Amberdragon...you are only allowed to add 'stuff' ( you can see how technical I am ! ) to your posts after you have posted 15 times yourself...So get reading a few more posts and posting replies quick so that we can see this book!!
    Barbara

Wink Sorry - no time to spare!!!!

Oh no apike....you won't get me on that one! I am already totally hooked on this forum....no - time - left - to - post - elsewhere!!