Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helloee Everyone :)

Jayne I think you'll fit in just fine!
    Di x

Pre-newbie...huh!! Are you trying to up the stakes in the self deprecation department!!?? Just because you are approaching it from a slightly different angle don't you go thinking you don't have a lot to offer!! .

I for one found your waffle extremely interesting and informative and will implement it as soon as I have a bit of time!! My website is very new and very empty...I just can't find the time to fit everything in...so rather than stressing to try to keep up with my business plan - I've decided to take it at a comfortable pace that just about keeps me afloat and keeps me sane (ish)!! I thought that bit about an expensive piece for sale on your site was just brilliant!!

So many of us on the forum are either self taught or have done evening or part time courses - so you are in good company!! In fact - as Di says - sounds like you will fit right in!!

(As you can see I'm a waffler too!!)

Hi Jayne welcome to the forum sounds like you are going to fit right in lol x

you are all so nice
    I really feel like going and making something fab now and I also feel as if I'm not on my own - thanks guys

J x

Hi Jane and welcome from a slightly damp Nottingham.

Don't worry, give it a day or two and you'll find you do have something to share, everyone does. The big grand ideas are easy to find thanks to google, it's the little tried and tested shortcuts that are invaluable here. We often have so little time to indulge in our craft that the commercial side gets sidelined and I'm sure a lot of the principles you have learnt will apply here too.

You will also find that we are capable of discussing anything and everything when the mood takes and we support each other emotionally as well so I think we'll just take a rain-check on the newbie tag.
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

!
    Mary is great isn't she! wish she would come help me
    Em