Thread: Brand new bench and everything you need to get started

Default Brand new bench and everything you need to get started

I literally bought everything I needed to get started in jewellery making, spending in excess of £1,000 but it's all been sitting in my spare room for 6 months with no use!! Included in a beechwood bench, brand new from Cooksons foredom pendant motor with handpiece and accessories and literally everything you need to get started (torch, flux, mallets, files, you name it I've probably got it!!) All brand new and unused. I'd like to sell it all in bulk for no less than £800. If anyone is interested I can gather pictures and detailed info but don't want to waste my time if there's no interest as will just keep it in case my interest flares up again over winter 😊 collection will also be required in Essex and will not sell anything separately.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LeanneMary92; 20-10-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Alternatively, what can we do to help your interest flare up (and not your torch...!)?

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Alternatively, what can we do to help your interest flare up (and not your torch...!)?
    Haha great response but I got a new job at and just don't seem to have the spare time!! :-(

I can't speak for the UK although in Australia you would most likely have to wait a long time to sell as a package things would move faster if sold individually.

Added a photo to give everyone an idea of what's there! And also to see how sparkly brand new it all is!!

I agree with Bob that few on here will need a starter kit but would buy items. Also pick up only will limit your prospects even further.
    If you are still keen you might have to advertise in a group local to you, you’ve had replies from Scotland, Australia and Hampshire