Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Theme Competition October 2018 - Halloween

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    love all of the entries. This is one I made using the ever interesting liver of sulphur to add the effect of a heated darkened cauldron. I love setting stones and have made full use of the colours in bubbles to make these bubbles pretty. The pendant has a front clasp using the bubbles too.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bubbling cauldron.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	11640

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    262

    Default Theme Competition October 2018 - Halloween

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhindered View Post
    The only on theme piece Iíve made is this spiderweb necklace! Itís made from individual bits of sterling silver wire soldered together, they arenít the best photos but itís all I have


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk






    I found some better photos



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    love all of the entries. This is one I made using the ever interesting liver of sulphur to add the effect of a heated darkened cauldron. I love setting stones and have made full use of the colours in bubbles to make these bubbles pretty. The pendant has a front clasp using the bubbles too.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bubbling cauldron.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	11640
    I love this Wallace very colourful!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Very nice Wallace........ like that

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhindered View Post
    I love this Wallace very colourful!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you very much Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by sizzler52 View Post
    Very nice Wallace........ like that
    many thanks Andy

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Wallace, I think it's fab too. Can almost hear the magic bubbling out!
    Tess

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Thank you for the entries to our Halloween competition! The winner this month is Wallace with the following entry:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oct18.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	11643

    We liked the use of the coloured stones to make the piece stand out, and thought the addition of the clasp to the front of the design was an interesting feature.

    Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

    Congratulations!

    Jen

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Congrats Wallace! Well deserved

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    Wallace, I think it's fab too. Can almost hear the magic bubbling out!
    Tess
    Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    Congrats Wallace! Well deserved
    Thank you so much Tess.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thank you for the entries to our Halloween competition! The winner this month is Wallace with the following entry:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oct18.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	11643

    We liked the use of the coloured stones to make the piece stand out, and thought the addition of the clasp to the front of the design was an interesting feature.

    Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

    Congratulations!

    Jen
    Magic! Yay, thank you very much Jen and all at Cookson Gold. Oh my goodness, How fab, is very appreciated. Will send an email shortly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •