Thread: Hi from a blacksmith from Russia!

Default Hi from a blacksmith from Russia!

I'm a manufacturer of titanium damascus composite Tikron from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I produce some stuff which can be interesting for jewelry makers, e.g. Tikron rods and blocks of various sizes and patterns. I also made some stuff of my materials myself, first of all rings, pens, pedants or lanyard beads. I hope to meet new people here who can be interested in some partnership with me. Thank you!

Hi Tikron, welcome to the forum. We look forward to seeing some of your work.
    My father came from St Petersburg, born in Pskov

Sounds interesting, Tikron

Welcome to the forum Tikron. Looking forward to seeing your work too.

Tess

Hi Tikron! so nice to see another Russian person here as I am from south Russia myself but live in UK already quite a long time!!! welcome and warmest regards!!! (PS. I am new here too so I wont be much of help on professional field but happy to chat!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Hi Tikron, welcome to the forum. We look forward to seeing some of your work.
    My father came from St Petersburg, born in Pskov
    Caroline so we have something in common too with you! even more exciting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ankolosova View Post
    Hi Tikron! so nice to see another Russian person here as I am from south Russia myself but live in UK already quite a long time!!! welcome and warmest regards!!! (PS. I am new here too so I wont be much of help on professional field but happy to chat!!! )

Caroline so we have something in common too with you! even more exciting!!!
    I’m always drawn to you all Anna even though I have never been to Russia and he fled during the revolution to his fathers homeland of Poland. I’m a total mongrol!

Great answer Caroline!!!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tikron View Post
    I'm a manufacturer of titanium damascus composite Tikron from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I produce some stuff which can be interesting for jewelry makers, e.g. Tikron rods and blocks of various sizes and patterns. I also made some stuff of my materials myself, first of all rings, pens, pedants or lanyard beads. I hope to meet new people here who can be interested in some partnership with me. Thank you!
    hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk