Hi everyone,
Iv been working on a bridal set for a friend and because shes a friend i only charged £280 for both rings in 9ct rose gold with silver beads top and bottom.
She asked for a 4mm moissanite on the engagement ring and after lots of searching i found a seller online selling moissanites with certification at £20 for a 4mm stone.
The stone arrived, i set it into the ring, cut and filed the prongs to shape to fit that stone and hold it secure, and posted her rings. Only to find later on that the seller messaged me and said he had accidentally sent me a CZ and not a moissanite.

I have emailed my friend and said sorry so many times and asked her to return the ring i would cover the cost of a new setting as i couldnt reset a ring in the current setting due to having to cut the prongs to fit the first stone (this was due to the prongs being too long) But i dont have £40 for a moissanite like all the other sellers are charging. i only charged her £20 for the stone originally.

What should i do? I dont physically have £40 for a moissanite and originally she asked for a CZ but then changed her mind when i said i found a moiss for £20.

Does anyone know where i can find more affordable moissanites? thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38508287_10217860035159414_1598385500979200000_n.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	11503