Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Themed Competition August 2018 - Animals

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default Themed Competition August 2018 - Animals

    Hi everyone,

    We thought we would celebrate animals both big and small in our competition this month, so we want to see your ANIMAL jewellery designs.

    Whether you want to submit a piece themed around your favourite furry companion or something more exotic, any animal is welcome - and our favourite will be chosen to win a £100 Cooksongold shopping spree!

    Submit an image of your piece (along with a brief description if possible) on this thread by midnight, Friday 31st August 2018 to enter.

    Good luck!


    Terms & Conditions:

    The closing date for the competition will be at midnight GMT 31.08.18.

    The judging will take place on 03.09.18. The following criteria are used to determine the winner: design, the technique used and the overall finish of the piece. The Cooksongold judging panel will make the final decision.

    The winner will be announced and notified via the forum by 07.09.18. The winner must redeem their shopping spree (up to the total value of £100) using their own Cooksongold account and within 2 months of receiving their winner information email.

    In the case of the winner's shopping spree exceeding the total prize value of £100, the winner is liable to pay for any amount over the value of £100.

    The competition is open to all Cooksongold customers aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.

    Employees of Cooksongold, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

    To enter the competition, simply comment on the relevant forum thread with a photo of your themed design. No correspondence will be entered into.

    All designs submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Cooksongold reserves the right to contact an entrant for further clarification if necessary.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.

    In submitting your design, you give your permission for it to be included in any marketing or any other promotional material connected with this draw, and for Cooksongold to upload your design to Instagram and Pinterest if it is chosen as the winner. Copyright for all images submitted for this draw remains with the respective entrants.

    Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these terms and conditions.

    Imagery associated with this competition is not representative of the exact prize, and is for marketing purposes only. Cookson Precious Metals Ltd reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

    The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. Please note that competitions and promotions featured on this page are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

    You are providing your information to: Cookson Precious Metals Ltd, 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ, United Kingdom.

    The information you provide will only be passed to external partners e.g. couriers to enable the awarding of prizes.

    No purchase necessary. There is no cash alternative.

    These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English law.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    We thought we would celebrate animals both big and small in our competition this month, so we want to see your ANIMAL jewellery designs.

    Whether you want to submit a piece themed around your favourite furry companion or something more exotic, any animal is welcome - and our favourite will be chosen to win a £100 Cooksongold shopping spree!

    Submit an image of your piece (along with a brief description if possible) on this thread by midnight, Friday 31st August 2018 to enter.

    Good luck!


    Terms & Conditions:

    The closing date for the competition will be at midnight GMT 31.08.18.

    The judging will take place on 03.09.18. The following criteria are used to determine the winner: design, the technique used and the overall finish of the piece. The Cooksongold judging panel will make the final decision.

    The winner will be announced and notified via the forum by 07.09.18. The winner must redeem their shopping spree (up to the total value of £100) using their own Cooksongold account and within 2 months of receiving their winner information email.

    In the case of the winner's shopping spree exceeding the total prize value of £100, the winner is liable to pay for any amount over the value of £100.

    The competition is open to all Cooksongold customers aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.

    Employees of Cooksongold, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

    To enter the competition, simply comment on the relevant forum thread with a photo of your themed design. No correspondence will be entered into.

    All designs submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Cooksongold reserves the right to contact an entrant for further clarification if necessary.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.

    In submitting your design, you give your permission for it to be included in any marketing or any other promotional material connected with this draw, and for Cooksongold to upload your design to Instagram and Pinterest if it is chosen as the winner. Copyright for all images submitted for this draw remains with the respective entrants.

    Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these terms and conditions.

    Imagery associated with this competition is not representative of the exact prize, and is for marketing purposes only. Cookson Precious Metals Ltd reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

    The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. Please note that competitions and promotions featured on this page are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

    You are providing your information to: Cookson Precious Metals Ltd, 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ, United Kingdom.

    The information you provide will only be passed to external partners e.g. couriers to enable the awarding of prizes.

    No purchase necessary. There is no cash alternative.

    These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English law.
    Well! As it so happens... I made some owls but all with different eyes. I used silver and copper sheet and copper wire on one of the eye sets.
    I didnít like the solder bleed and couldnít get rid of it in the crevices so decided to do some texturing to hide it.
    Feel a bit cheeky entering again but Im sure thereíll be some crackers this time again aswell.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    504

    Default

    I really like these Mandy! You cheeky so and so

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    I really like these Mandy! You cheeky so and so



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    200

    Default

    They are really cute, especially like the little chap with hearts for eyes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    They are really cute, especially like the little chap with hearts for eyes.
    Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    14

    Default A Pair of Fine Silver Turtles with Gold Highlights

    Hi. A Pair of Turtles in 999 Fine Silver made for a work colleague and her husband by request following a trip to the Caribbean. Both are made from PMC3 Silver Clay moulded and carved, with hidden bails. 24 ct gold plated highlights hung from Sterling silver popcorn chains.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Large Turtle 01.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	11495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Large Turtle 02.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	11496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Small Turtle 3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	11497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Small Turtle 4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	11498

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Amazing detail on those turtles Sizzler!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TDA20 View Post
    Amazing detail on those turtles Sizzler!
    Thankyou 👌

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    We've had our first couple of entries to this month's competition and we can't wait to see what else is in store!

    Don't forget, there is a £100 Cooksongold shopping spree up for the winner - good luck

    Jen

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •