Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Themed Competition August 2018 - Animals

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Eagle ray necklace and bracelet in silver set with about a zillion CZs and tourmaline on the body.
    This was when I learned how absolutely wonderful calibrated stones are to set- the CZs were all exactly the same size and it took about as long to set the handful of Tourmaline ( which weren't) as it did all the CZs.

    Attachment 11554Attachment 11555
    Love this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Thank you to everyone who entered our animals themed competition! We are pleased to announce that the winner this month is Lea K with the following entry:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aug18.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	11577

    We thought the intricate detail on the brooch was excellent, and loved the addition of the cubic zirconia on the feathers of the peacock. Well done!

    Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

    Congratulations again!

    Jen

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thank you to everyone who entered our animals themed competition! We are pleased to announce that the winner this month is Lea K with the following entry:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aug18.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	11577

    We thought the intricate detail on the brooch was excellent, and loved the addition of the cubic zirconia on the feathers of the peacock. Well done!

    Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

    Congratulations again!

    Jen

    Well done Lea! I knew you could do it! Your jewelry is always so well designed and intricate im so pleased for you! x

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Congratulations Lea
    Must have taken ages to carve that lovely peacock. So intricate.

    Tess x

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,065

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments guys!

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central London
    Posts
    7,603

    Default

    Congratulations Lea and enjoy your prize. I hope that you will stay and talk to us from time to time. Dennis.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    Well done Lea! I knew you could do it! Your jewelry is always so well designed and intricate im so pleased for you! x
    Well done. Itís a beautiful piece


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    14

    Default Well Done Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by JewelleryByMandy View Post
    Well done. Itís a beautiful piece


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Lovely piece very intricate, well done. 👍

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thank you to everyone who entered our animals themed competition! We are pleased to announce that the winner this month is Lea K with the following entry:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aug18.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	11577

    We thought the intricate detail on the brooch was excellent, and loved the addition of the cubic zirconia on the feathers of the peacock. Well done!

    Please email competitions@cooksongold.com with your contact details and Cooksongold account number so we can arrange for your prize to be sorted.

    Congratulations again!

    Jen
    Thank you very much for choosing my brooch! I've sent you an email with my details

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •