Thread: As cast Argentiun silver jewellery pieces

Default As cast Argentiun silver jewellery pieces

Hi All,
    Just looking for options if anyone thinks there would be a market for supplying Argentium silver pieces in an 'as cast ' condition for people to finish to their own specifications ? I've attached a couple of images to illustrate what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1.jpg   c2.jpg   c3.jpg  

Argentium sales must be quite poor in the UK, judging by the sporadic availability of bullion chain and findings.
    Some supplies can be found on Etsy, so that might be a place to promote them. Dennis.

The sad fact is Argentium is doomed the company who own it has no interest in promoting it or stocking anything other than token inventory

Your castings look really good. I think that the hypoallergenic nature of argentium means that i am particularly interesting in earring findings in this metal. I'm a hobbiest with few sales so price has to be right for me to buy (can't buy too many expensive things that would just sit in my cupboard)

Hi,
    Thanks for your replies , I don't seem to have too much trouble getting the casting grain but I agree things like chain are very difficult to find.Sheen what do you mean exactly by Earring findings ?
    Thanks ,
    Richard.

Decorative earwires.

Add posts and scrolls. Dennis.