Thread: Hello from Surrey

Default Hello from Surrey

Hi everyone, I am new here as well as new to silversmithing. I wanted to say hi and introduce myself on this forum. My name is Anna and I am slowly learning jewelry design in my small home made studio. I was all my life interested in gemstones, beading , but recently tried myself in creating things out of metal and I am going deeper and deeper into it now. Not sure how long this will last but hope it will be long and exciting adventure. I am glad to see many enthusiastic people here and hope to share my experiences with you. below you can see link to my Instagram profile to see what I have done so far and I hope you find it interesting. Thank you !

Hi Anna and welcome to the forum. I particularly liked your rock crystal ring with the heavy claws. Dennis.

Hi Anna, welcome aboard Im also new to the forum, and already learning a lot. I really like what you have done so far and look forward to seeing more
    Adam

Hi Anna, welcome to the forum from a fellow beginner. Your work is lovely

Hi Anna, you're making some interesting things, I like where you're heading.

Thank you all!!! I am not sure myself where I am heading but I love stones and lost in options about how much I can do with metal!

welcome Anna looks like you are well on your way