Thread: Recommendation for ring engraver in West Sussex

Default Recommendation for ring engraver in West Sussex

Hi all

Apologies if this is in the wrong section. I can move it over if it's in the wrong place.
    I'm making 2 wedding rings and they want them both engraved on the inside. Does anyone have any recommendations for West Sussex?
    I would rather take them in to see the quality of engraving rather than send off to a place. I think they want to keep their costs low so don't want to add to postage charges.

Better still, is there anyone on here that can do it? I'd quite like to offer this as a standard service for all my jewellery.

For those of you that have rings engraved on the inside, who do you use?

Thank you all

Sue

Hi Sue,

I can recommend Alan Hadley at Geti for engraving rings, he does a laser engraving service by post, this is his website;https://www.geti.cc/index.php/menu/a...ce-information

These were the last rings Alan engraved for me, he engraved both inside and outside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008a The two rings finished close.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	11376

James

Hi James. Actually, someone else recommended him too, so I will definitely look into that. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow.
    Sue

I have mine laser engraved at the assay office when I send them in for hallmarking