Thread: Name of a necklace worn by Chris Cornell

Question Name of a necklace worn by Chris Cornell

Hey guys, how are you?

I'm looking for this kind of necklace for a long long time (and I'm in love with it since then). I only saw it when Chris Cornell worn this in official videoclip of Audioslave's Like a Stone and a famous live version of I Am The Highway (you can find it easily on youtube.com).

This is the necklace I am talking about. This is the best image I could find (open in new tab to see better):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar4.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	11347

Actually, I'm looking for either this kind of style, or a place where I can buy it (I mean some website like ebay etc).
    I just searched everywhere I couldn't find it...

May you guys help me?

Thanks in advance!

This forum is for makers and not for random requests of "where can I buy this jewellery".
    If you wanted to commission a piece from one of the members here, that's another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    This forum is for makers and not for random requests of "where can I buy this jewellery".
    If you wanted to commission a piece from one of the members here, that's another thing.
    Hey
    That's what I mean, where can I find to buy is just a detail. My main doubt is how can I call this kind of necklace, and I forgot to type, but knowing which material is used (it looks like leather, red and brown/black together) would help too.

Thanks for the reply!

This is the sort of thing teenagers make. Only someone with money to burn would buy it.

The leather cord and suitable rings can be bought here: http://www.beadworks.co.uk/default.aspx
    or if you are in London at the Bead Shop, Tower street, Covent Garden.

This is a jewellery making forum after all, so get making. Dennis.

Lol! agree Dennis, was going to say its simple enough to make yourself

I've just come back from our local ironmonger and they have all sizes of stainless steel split rings which would do.
    If you can get these, then all you need in addition is the coloured leather thong.