Thread: NSK Volvere Micromoter for sale

Default NSK Volvere Micromoter for sale

NSK Vmax NE120 Volvere micromotor

240 volt (uses a standard plug)

Quick release hand piece, just twist the end of the motor to change bits

This is a fantastic well made spindlemotor. Built in Japan Its in very good condition please see the pictures and has a very smooth, powerful and controlled operation

Ideal for stone setting and polishing jewellery . The unit utlises a 3 phase brushless motor so unlike the cheaper micromotors you don’t need to worry about replacing carbon brushes. The motor has a lot of torque so it will run very slowly and will not stall like some motors do at slower speeds. I'm only selling as I have 2 and it doesn’t get used enough comes with foot pedal and motor stand.

The motor works from nothing to 35000 RPM this is set by the dial on the front of the control unit (I wouldn’t recommend using the higher speeds with large buffs long bits etc as if they are not balanced the can whip and bend)

I personally think this is one of the best motors you can get it’s a dream to use compared for example with a Foredom setup and it’s a smooth and powerful compared to a cheaper micromotor.

£650 plus postage ONO.

Thought I would put it on the forums to go to a jeweller before the dreaded Ebay

Please PM me if interested

Cheers Joe
    Last edited by josef1; 21-05-2018 at 11:08 AM.