Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a Rubbish Day!

Angry What a Rubbish Day!

EVerything I've touched today has gone wrong! I've had to take apart a lampwork necklace because I suddenly found I'd run out of 1.2mm wire - I had two more beads to wire on and had a choice of 1.00, 1.5, and 0.8. As everything else had been done in 1.2 I was stuffed. Yes, I could have waited til I got some more but I'm afraid I don't/can't work that way.

So, I thought I'd get out the PMC. Well, its not something I'm gonna get addicted to! I managed to make a couple of quite nice little pendants but I'd rather be bashing things with a mallet than fiddling about keeping stuff wet.

Then the insurers covered me for 1 million pubic liability when I had expressly asked that my renewal be for 2 million. Me no understandy on phone.

Oh..... bums!
    Di x

At the risk of sounding completely batty - we are just coming out of a new moon (that is the moon has been 'dark' for 3 days). This new moon has been particularly 'energetic.' So, yes, it can affect things.

However, until 29th September, Mercury is retrograde. This means that it appears to move backwards in the sky. Mercury retrograde is always associated with communication problems (Mercury is said to rule communications). Your email problem is very typical of this.

do you think you might have joined the merry band of everythings going wrong lol x

Yeah, apparently great wisdom (tongue very much in cheek here) doesn't protect you.
    Di x

awww I do feel for you Di, its horrible when you run out of stuff, or things go wrong, isn't it! Those moons are definitely doing their thing, arn't they!

Have a break and a cup of tea and a choccie.... things don't seem so bad then - and have a big from me

J x

Bloody hell, you lot are a bit quick off the mark !!!!

i am sending everyone a virtual slice of Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate cake

So, that'll be triple chocolate then? Make mine a big 'un, I'm bound to drop some.
    Di x

Yummy, thanks Jo x

bugger there goes my diet!

Sorry about your day tho Di, i am now settled after my hospital appointments today so i am doing a bit more to my seedy bracelet
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Why did you not wait to get some more wire!
    That's a criminal waste and I don't think you deserve any choccie or cake. You can make me a cup of tea though.

Su its virtual its fine x