Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What a Rubbish Day!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohn View Post
    I am not a fan of birthdays at all so no big shindig fortunately, prob go out for a nice meal with the OH then it's lots of meals with family over the weekend.

But I have been spoiled so I am more than content, loads of jewellery making gear off all and sundry, stones, gadgets, champagne, been great really, had everything already, i am so impatient.
    Can you introduce me to that all and sundry - they sound fantastic!

Jay - four-oh ain't so bad. For me it was the three-oh and the five-oh. I have a pic taken of me the day before my 50th in which I look wonderfully vibrant. A couple of months later I seemed to look like a wrung out dish-rag!

Anyway, 40 is the new 30 (or something). My mum did the 39 thing and eventually she was younger than me!
    Di x

Two streets from the Tunnocks teacake factory!

All together now............deep breath....in with the good and out with the bad. Cleansing breaths......ah s*d it....can I have a piece of chocolate cake too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solunar Silver Studio View Post
    OOOO, Jo.....Choccy heaven!! Well, I guess if you've got to splurge you might as well do it with style!!! ...then pay for it later!!
    i havent touched a crumb, honest

Quote Originally Posted by fi79 View Post
    All together now............deep breath....in with the good and out with the bad. Cleansing breaths......ah s*d it....can I have a piece of chocolate cake too!!!!
    its on its way i am told it is very good!

Save a piece for me - I'll have it when my headache goes away

I should be alright I already have the double chins/bums down to a fine art
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

lol Annie you and me both x

I passed to the "other side" a couple of years ago and spent most of the year laughing as I couldn't believe I was 40.
    You know when you're younger and you hear older people saying they feel no different inside? I used to think *get over yourself, grandma*........but it's so true!
    I'm still wondering what I'm going to do when I grow up.

What? We're supposed to grow up. Good grief, who knew.

My mother reckons I got to 40 and went into reverse.

My grandmother, just before she died, at 91, told me that she finally felt she was old - she'd felt the same inside since she was 16, despite what the mirror showed her and it was literally only in her final hours she felt her age had finally caught up with her. I hope I get the opportunity to feel the same.

I'm in a bad mood today - a wicked bad mood that I can't lift - 24 hours and counting. We're supposed to go on holiday on Saturday, but it looks like we might have to cancel it. Short of a miracle.

On the plus side, I've knuckled down and got a lot done today so far. So back to it. I was just passing through in a refreshment interlude. As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    What? We're supposed to grow up. Good grief, who knew.

My mother reckons I got to 40 and went into reverse.

My grandmother, just before she died, at 91, told me that she finally felt she was old - she'd felt the same inside since she was 16, despite what the mirror showed her and it was literally only in her final hours she felt her age had finally caught up with her. I hope I get the opportunity to feel the same.

I'm in a bad mood today - a wicked bad mood that I can't lift - 24 hours and counting. We're supposed to go on holiday on Saturday, but it looks like we might have to cancel it. Short of a miracle.

On the plus side, I've knuckled down and got a lot done today so far. So back to it. I was just passing through in a refreshment interlude. As you were.

Aww Boo i do hope you are able to shift the mood, its dreadful when that cloud decends and you just cant find the way out of the fog, i know the feeling so well.

I cheekily took my seed bracelet to the hairdressers with me this morning and just my plier and a tiny box with the beeds and headpins in lol and sat that working on that instead of reading magazines lol. So today hasnt been a total loss
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away