Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What a Rubbish Day!

Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    Why did you not wait to get some more wire!
    That's a criminal waste and I don't think you deserve any choccie or cake. You can make me a cup of tea though.
    i Know, i was just about to offer Di some as a seem to have overordered then re read the post and realised she had taken it apart

Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    Why did you not wait to get some more wire!
    That's a criminal waste and I don't think you deserve any choccie or cake. You can make me a cup of tea though.
    I know your right - which is making me feel even worse about it all. All that wire in my scrap pot - except a few bits which are big enough to use for something or other.

Oh..... double bums
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by bustagasket View Post
    i am doing a bit more to my seedy bracelet
    I'm sure it's not that bad. ;-) Hope your day went well.

The moon's still causing trouble I see. I just helpfully used my magic sponge to remove some black scuff marks on the kitchen floor - got them off a treat it did. So I just randomly scribbled away some more marks while I had it in my hand and was down there. It seems to have worked too well, I totally took the shine off the tiles as well. Luckily some elbow grease with a cloth brought it back. But that's half an hour on my knees I won't get back!

Who had chocolate?

Hugs Su - bet you're glad that day's over. 'Medical days' are the pits aren't they. It never ceases to amaze me how many of us on here have to endure them.
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    I know your right - which is making me feel even worse about it all. All that wire in my scrap pot - except a few bits which are big enough to use for something or other.

Oh..... double bums
    Actually, I think I was projecting there 'cos I'm a terrible waster. At least you kept the scrap - I never do that.

Have a virtual hug and a little bit of cake ........that's enough!

Does the moon make good things happen as well as bad?

Freepost!

Lesley!!! Shame on you. I can't believe you don't keep your scrap You can make dangly bits from it, or just melt it into interesting stuff - or if you can't be doing with any of that, put it in a scrap pot and use it against a cookson order.

I've had a crap day too. And I've got far too bad a cold to even think about chocolate

Hugs then - I'm sure somebody will be around with some hot chocolate soon if you can't manage the real thing.

Di x

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Lesley!!! Shame on you. I can't believe you don't keep your scrap You can make dangly bits from it, or just melt it into interesting stuff - or if you can't be doing with any of that, put it in a scrap pot and use it against a cookson order.

I've had a crap day too. And I've got far too bad a cold to even think about chocolate
    I think I'll make balls with mine - an ironic comment you know
    Di x

So, I thought I'd get out the PMC. Well, its not something I'm gonna get addicted to! I managed to make a couple of quite nice little pendants but I'd rather be bashing things with a mallet than fiddling about keeping stuff wet.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You're not whimping out on the pmc!!!!!

And watch it with that chocolate chocolate chocolate cake ....you know where it will lead don't you Di...

Oh..... double bums
    Yes!! that's right!!