Thread: Photos

Default Photos

How to post photos?

Ideally use JPEG images reduced in an editing programme to 800 kilobytes or less.
    From Quick Reply go to Advanced, click on the paper clip and proceed as for an email attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedeleglise View Post
    How to post photos?
    Glad it isn't just me! I really struggled at first. Now I click on the little tree picture just above the reply box. Then I find the file on my computer, choose the file and upload it. You can't see the picture till you have posted it.

[QUOTE You can't see the picture till you have posted it.[/QUOTE]

Well if it helps, you can see the picture and also try out any link you've posted, because a number of them become corrupted and won't work.
    Go Advanced and Preview Post before pressing Submit Reply. Dennis.

As I have just joined, am I limited to posting pics until I've met a specific number of posts?
    Because I have been trying to post pics and i can't seem to closed the deal on this lol.
    I hit the Manage attachments bar. A second page pop's up I then hit upload from my computer, then select desired images and I am just waiting as the spin thing at the top just seems to go on and on. What am i missing here lol...

I can answer this
    Yes , I can't remember how many post before you can post pics but it's to see if you are a spammer.
    The thing is none of us have the facility either so there is a fault as Dennis already posted. There should be a bar along the top of the comments box with all the ways of adding attachments and photos and it's not there.
    It'll be sorted tomorrow no doubt