Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hallmarking when NOT legally required

Slightly off topic - have you seen the latest price list from LAO? It's impossible to print because they have produced it on a coloured background. I personally don't have the software to convert a pdf document, so a bit of a pain All that ink.......

I haven't looked at it Theresa, but you could make a desktop shortcut and open it as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Slightly off topic - have you seen the latest price list from LAO? It's impossible to print because they have produced it on a coloured background. I personally don't have the software to convert a pdf document, so a bit of a pain All that ink.......
    Open the document in Adobe then from the menu select: File - Save As Other - Text

This allows you to save the document as a plain txt file. The formatting isn't as neat, but you can print it and at least arrange it the way you want. You could then select all and copy it back into a word document for better formatting.

Thank you - have done it but don't really want to waste too much time in editing. Best to keep it for a rainy day.