Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow Day Necklace

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    I have seen reports re the snow over there on the news, I am happy I do not have that problem.
    It's been really bizarre where I am - I live in a big town that's been hit by the snow, and yesterday after another few hours of snow fall the road I'm in was eerily quiet and everything was covered by 5 inches of white stuff. By 12pm today the temperature had gone up and it was all gone. I've gone from wondering how I'll get to work on Monday to driving for an hour to London for a gem show and thinking, "You'd never know we'd had life stopping snow and ice."

Quote Originally Posted by JewelleryByMandy View Post
    Beautiful design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. As usual the design emerged from a bit of looking, thinking and then making do with what I'd come up with. At one point it was all destined for the scrap pot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLauren View Post
    I really like the etched tube links and the organic shape of the ovals.
    Thank you. I went out for drinks with a friend this evening who asked me about how I'd done it and I was trying to explain how I don't like things that match but try and use something I've done before in the next thing I make so that there's a kind of subliminal link that makes everything look coherent. The etched tubes are the link but she just looked at me like I was mad. But to be fair she buys and restores old cars and I don't understand how that makes her happy.

Quote Originally Posted by misspond View Post
    Thank you. As usual the design emerged from a bit of looking, thinking and then making do with what I'd come up with. At one point it was all destined for the scrap pot.
    I know where youre coming from with that one! 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk