Thread: Hello from BC Canada Okanagan in winemaking country !

Default Hello from BC Canada Okanagan in winemaking country !

Wow, what a mixed audience from all over the world... very impressive !
    I am Linda, retired, and have been metalsmithing for about 13 years after a career in clothing design.
    This was a total challenge to me..using metal as a medium instead of fabric !

As we have a motorhome, over a number of years, my dear husband drove me to classes throughout
    California, Washington state and Arizona to learn different jewelrymaking techniques from artists
    I admired. What a great learning experience.
    As a result my personal style has evolved into an organic eclectic look of mixed metals.
    I love doing necklaces and bracelets especially out of Argentium Sterling and Bronze clay, and
    sell them at galleries throughout Canada.

I hope to learn and get inspired from all of you.

Hi Linda, welcome. What an exciting journey you've had. I look forward to seeing your work once you're allowed to share

Quote Originally Posted by Lindafkatz View Post
    Wow, what a mixed audience from all over the world... very impressive !
    I am Linda, retired, and have been metalsmithing for about 13 years after a career in clothing design.
    This was a total challenge to me..using metal as a medium instead of fabric !

As we have a motorhome, over a number of years, my dear husband drove me to classes throughout
    California, Washington state and Arizona to learn different jewelrymaking techniques from artists
    I admired. What a great learning experience.
    As a result my personal style has evolved into an organic eclectic look of mixed metals.
    I love doing necklaces and bracelets especially out of Argentium Sterling and Bronze clay, and
    sell them at galleries throughout Canada.

I hope to learn and get inspired from all of you.
    Hi. Im new to it all and have much to learn. Your work sounds exciting... x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk