Thread: Ez torch arrived today [emoji16]

Default Ez torch arrived today

After alot of looking and weighing up i went for the orca. Just one hose with adjustable oxygen vent. Had a play and couldnt get it to light but turned it right down and that seems to be the trick. Ive been opening the torch vent, then the tank vent to light up, is it best to do this to shut off and is it safe to leave attached to cylinder if not in use everyday.?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find on my torch that I need to block the air vents with my hand to get it to light easily - otherwise it just blows out my lighter! Be warned though - the torch does get hot after a while so don't be like me and do that when re-lighting it!

I leave mine attached to the gas bottle when not in use although I turn the propane off at the bottle. I have noticed that there is a little bit of leakage from the hose and / or fittings as when i come to re-use it in a few days the line is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by SICraftDesigns View Post
    I find on my torch that I need to block the air vents with my hand to get it to light easily - otherwise it just blows out my lighter! Be warned though - the torch does get hot after a while so don't be like me and do that when re-lighting it!

I leave mine attached to the gas bottle when not in use although I turn the propane off at the bottle. I have noticed that there is a little bit of leakage from the hose and / or fittings as when i come to re-use it in a few days the line is empty.
    Will keep this in mind as i dont get chance to use it everyday. On half term atm so making the most if it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk