Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do you organise your stock?

Wow Boo! Thanks for letting us see the templates they are excellent!! I may even try one or 2 on a full size A4 as I have a couple of longer length neckchains. Like you I have mountains of card too (from my cardmaking days).

Quote Originally Posted by Trudy View Post
    Sorry just all the replies about inserts, thank you
    I bought the boxes from Hobbycraft but have never seen the dividers there though I will have another look, its always a bit jumbled in there so they could be hiding away somewhere.

Otherwise will try Staples, cheers
    If you have no luck, you can order online direct from the manufacturers:

Go Shopping - Really Useful Boxes - Full Range
    Lucinda

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Wow Boo! Thanks for letting us see the templates they are excellent!! I may even try one or 2 on a full size A4 as I have a couple of longer length neckchains. Like you I have mountains of card too (from my cardmaking days).
    I hope you find them useful. If you scale them up to A4 make sure they stay exactly the same shape - if you change the proportions, they don't then fit together. I have a lob-sided cone to add for bracelets at some time too - but that needs some work yet.

After talking about how my storage boxes are good for people to look at items in, I had some friends call in last night, to collect a piece I'd made as a commission. She asked about a particular colour of beads she wanted something making in, so I opened a few boxes to show them pieces and by the time we'd had a brew and a natter and I'd shown her various beads, they'd both been looking through the items and talking about them and they bought a bracelet each. So I secured 2 additional sales just because the items were open in front of them and they felt comfortable enough it picking things up and looking at them.

Default Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    I use the really useful boxes you can stack two trays in one box i like them because they are not to deep, i am that daft hadent even thought of keeping my made up jewellery in them just off to find out wether the bracelets will fit, not as reasonalbe as the ones you have hough Boo i think the box is 3.99 and the trays 1.99 each.
    I've also used the clear\ really tiny Really Useful boxes - can't quite remember the volume (0.07l, I think) but they are 6.5 x 8 x 3.5 cm and cost about 59p each. I put tissue or foam in the bottom to show up the jewellery. They are small enough for ear rings or pendants.

i use masses of these boxes for various things and i think i have a set of nine of those 0.07l boxes in a kinda "tidy" in which i have things like my rob johnson beads etc.

Most of my crafting stuffing is kept in this range of boxes
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Quote Originally Posted by agent_44 View Post
    If you have no luck, you can order online direct from the manufacturers:

Go Shopping - Really Useful Boxes - Full Range
    Wow I had no idea there were so many different ones available! Thanks for posting this, Im going to place a big order for the inserts and get myself properly organised for once