Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunted.

Default Haunted.

GHOST1: Where is everyone?

GHOST2: Gone skiing.

GHOST1: Nah never!

GHOST2: There's more jewellers goes sking than you've had hot dinners.

GHOST1: Ya don't say?

How many hot dinners does a ghost manage to eat - being non-corporeal? Or do they count the hot dinners eaten before becoming a ghost?

Enquiring minds who are not gone skiing want to know

haha, ghosts aside - I have dropped into the lounge in search of light relief, as have attempted a stone setting and failed so many times now that I am contemplating sawing my own head off in frustration - enough jewellery making for today I think. Anyway, nice to see there are a few people around at the moment. I hope you’re all having a more productive time than I am. If you hear something go bump in the night, it’s not the ghosts, it’s me banging my head against the wall.

Just as unlikely to have gone skiing than have hot dinners I would think. That would be a weird one, seemingly empty skis hurtling down the mountain.
    Do you think they've moved on to all the FB forums everyone has joined, the members not the ghosts?

I hope they all come back Caroline, maybe they are holidaying on the fb forums, and will return when they see the grass is not greener over there, i guess it’s ok for a holiday, but who wants to live there full time

Thinking of hot dinners, does anyone think this forum is more like a 3 course meal, where as some alternatives are more like a packet of crisps - noisy but ultimately unfulfilling.

I thînk people are so constantly on Fb now that it's easier to use those forums. They come into your feed all the time and you have the choice to look or not. More effort is required to come back here but I still make a point of popping by every day

FB .... Noooo .... forum for me . Can't ski either , found it difficult staying upright on a muddy path this morning.

FB ? never