Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G'day from Cairns, QLD Australia

Hi Orph3ous
    I did reply however the reply seems to have disappeared, I have two Foredom sr's one is almost permanently fitted with a hammer hand piece, I did have one of the Chinese counterfeits complete waste of money ( not to mention theft of corporate design and identity)
    Have a look here https://www.foredom.net/rotarytools.aspx just buy the motor and hand piece without the kit, you may find it less expensive even with post than buying in Aus a ridiculous situation.
    For some reason the prices in Aus have increased inexplicably. This is my opinion AJS is not the place to shop there are many more reasonably priced resellers

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    Hi Orph3ous
    I did reply however the reply seems to have disappeared, I have two Foredom sr's one is almost permanently fitted with a hammer hand piece, I did have one of the Chinese counterfeits complete waste of money ( not to mention theft of corporate design and identity)
    Have a look here https://www.foredom.net/rotarytools.aspx just buy the motor and hand piece without the kit, you may find it less expensive even with post than buying in Aus a ridiculous situation.
    For some reason the prices in Aus have increased inexplicably. This is my opinion AJS is not the place to shop there are many more reasonably priced resellers
    Hi China,

All good! Sorry for the late reply, I've been flat out over the last few days also.

Thank you for the heads up on the Foredom site, it looks like the best place to buy a guaranteed legit motor at a better price than in Oz!

I inherited a broken Dyson vacuum cleaner the day after I first posted this, and after a clean up and service the motor seems to run well (at around 20,000 rpm on 240v).
    I picked up a sewing machine foot pedal for $5, and have ordered a 240v variable speed trigger switch for $2 to modify into it.

Once I find a reasonably priced, Foredom or compatible cable and handpiece I'll have all the parts I need to put it all together!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk