Thread: Areet! 😜 Mandy From Lancashire...

Default Areet! 😜 Mandy From Lancashire...

Hi everyone
    I'm Mandy and I've been making jewellery for a few years now, mainly wired stuff and gifts (bath bombs and fairy flower dolls included) but I've recently sorted myself out a little plush shed and have started to dabble in the wonderful world of soldering 👌🏻. I've cracked it I think but have so much to learn... looking forward to picking up lots of tips and meeting you all. 💕

Hi Mandy, i'm relatively new to the forum too. I envy your shed i'm working out of a cupboard in my living room at the mo. Just bought myself a micro touch but not fired it up yet so you're ahead of me. Going to start with head pins and closed rings.

Hi Sheen. I've had all my stuff in a box for about 8 years and have never dared use it! I'd get it out and have a look but always put it back! Last week I melted down some scraps and made myself a little nugget pendant and a stacker ring. I'm so chuffed!!! Ive always been scared of it... get on with it then we can compare notes ��

Will do x. No doubt i'm gonna be asking lots of questions.

Welcome to the forum Mandy - I'm looking forward to seeing some of your jewellery
    Fellow Lancashire-lass,
    Sally

Welcome Mandy, there is no cure for jewellery making disease once you have it you will just have live with