Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 Degree Product Photography

Default 360 Degree Product Photography

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with 360 degree product photography. I have been having a bit of a look into it although it all seems excessively complicated.

I see there are a lot of dedicated software packages out there. Do you need them or are there alternatives? If you use one which do you use?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sam

I have made a couple of there, I ended up going down the Arduino controlled multi shot route and stiching them together in photoshop

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't aware that it could be done in photoshop so that's something I will look into.

Its like making a time lapse video I use 200 shots ,you can also batch crop the images

I confess I used Microsoft Movie Maker messing around with renders & virtual turntables...

Thank you both for your replies. Are either of those interactive? For instance in the example here you can use your mouse to drag the item around. https://www.snap36.com/blog/portfoli...rbo-charger-2/

I have used a software called Shutterstream 360 by Iconasys that allows you to make it interactive, If your feeling like experimenting you can get the HTML to do this which is not to difficult to find its just a case of putting the frames into a file in the correct order and matching the numbers.

All the interactive stuff I've looked at has been Java-based.

As it turns out my website (created through GoDaddy's website builder) doesn't have the ability to host these images (can't edit the HTML as all) which is a bit of a pain. I think I'll go by your suggestions above and create some short animations or GIFs for social media etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SICraftDesigns View Post
    As it turns out my website (created through GoDaddy's website builder) doesn't have the ability to host these images (can't edit the HTML as all) which is a bit of a pain. I think I'll go by your suggestions above and create some short animations or GIFs for social media etc.
    That's acutally a cool idea. I was considering doing something like that for my site too. Did you make any of them since then?