Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have so got to get orgainised

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    Thank you all so much for the support, I feel a good deal better today

I have taken on-board some of the suggestions made, in fact so far I have achieved the following:

I have told my fellow team leader at work that I need more than 48 hrs notice about what shift I'm working as I can't plan anything.

I have told my OH that as long as he puts the new light fittings up in the bathroom before winter I don't care if it's finished or not (he cut the holes in the ceiling for them and it's a tad draughtly & cold)

I have arranged to put an old laptop downstairs in the living room for my OH and his sister (she lives with us) to use so they can do their thing without having to be in my workroom, that way I can go in straight in from work or whenever I feel like it.

I have just picked up a dvd on basic yoga which I'm going to start doing with a friend from work once a week to relax etc.

And while I'm in such a positive mood I think I'll just finish off a pair of earrings so I can photograph them tmr.

You really are a wonderfull bunch of people thank you soooo much
    Sounds like you are getting good at this organising stuff!!!
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Good for you Annie.

Could you come and organise me when you've got a minute?

I'm so glad you are feeling better Annie, it makes a huge difference to how our days are when we feel a bit more in control, doesn't it!

Good luck with the Yoga and let us know how you get on.

Yay I can feel a good nights sleep coming on

love
    Jules

Oh hello, can you come round here and organise this house pls i try to list like that but something always goes wrong......... oh yeah its me lol

Shell we organise a collective forum 'no' day, (well hour at least! lol). We nominate a day between us and during that day we have one hour where we say 'no' to everything that comes and distrurbs or distracts us and concentrate on something jewellery related, crafting reading etc. We can then drop a quick post on here telling everyone what we've achieved.

I know the chances of us all being able to do that are slim given commitments but it's a nice thought isn't it!

Ah well - off to earn those pennies again.
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

lol oh thats sounds good lol, just dont do it when the dragon is around please - she really doesnt take kindly to me saying no
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

she really doesnt take kindly to me saying no
    try doing it once in a while, she'll get used to it then. It works, I promise
    Di x

I second that comment from Di. I do now say 'no' to mum in law and its good for both of us!

Jules x

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    Boo, you're an inspiration. I wish I could get organised like you.
    I don't think I am especially - but having worked from home for nearly 23 years, you have to have sort of systems and routine amongst the chaos or nothing would get done - and striking a balance between what needs to be done, what should be done and what I want to do is a perpetual battle.

So I tend to do the things I have to first, so I'm motivated to work efficiently, so I have more time for doing what I want to. My 'day job' isn't routine in any way and the level of demand fluctuates a great deal, so my days have little formal structure to them if I don't apply some, for my own sanity.